Yesterday was my niece Rebecca's 1st birthday party so I asked my sister-in-law if I could make the cake. I was really excited to try another fondant cake. I had found a really neat style that I wanted to try. It's called a "Madhatter" or "Topsy-Turvy" cake! It was supposed to be a 3 tier cake, but I messed up the bottom tier. Oh well, live and learn right!

I am doing another one this week for my nephew's baby blessing...I can't wait!



5 comments:
And you did an awesome job!!! It looked amazing and tasted awesome!!! -says the grateful sister-in-law! Love ya! Thanks so much!!!
Great job! Who needs to pay Edible Elegance to make a fancy cake when Carisaa can!
Oh my goodness, so cute Carissa. I love it
YOU ROCK girl, but you already know how much I love ya...keep em' coming. Do you have a cute cake idea for Gunner's birthday?
I know I already commented on facebook, but seriously, this is amazing! Can't wait to see the next one!
Post a Comment