I can't believe how long it's been since I've blogged! We've been so busy this summer visiting with friends and family. I think we're finally starting to settle back into life here at home! lol!
Last week we went to the cabin for the first time. I was so impressed. It's a beautiful cabin and I feel so lucky to get to use it. We went shopping and got some great deals on stuff for the kids (well, really just for Macy as Kayla doesn't need anything).
So here are a few pictures of the cabin for those of you that were asking...
The front of the cabin
The kitchen







3 comments:
WOW it looks absolutly beautiful...how far is it to TARGET is the big question...LOL You are going to love spending all the holidays there, how fun would Christmas be there eh?
Your family cabin looks AWESOME! How nice that your in laws bought if so everyone could use it. I'm sure you will make LOTS of memories there.
Exciting. You guys will have so much fun spending your summers there!
Post a Comment