Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cabin Fun!

I just had to blog because I am soooo excited! Luke's parents called us last night to tell us that after many trips down to Kalispell and many hours of searching, they bought a cabin down there! I can't tell you how excited I am. I love going down to Kalispell. The shopping is wonderful, the lake is right there, the waterslides are down there and now with having the cabin down there, it'll be much more convienient to go down.

I am really looking forward to family vacations down there. The cabin is beautiful and the whole family is really excited about going down for big family vacations together.

I'm looking forward to all the memories our children will have from family vacations at the cabin.
We're heading down in a couple weeks with Luke's parents to go see it and have a mini-vacay for a few days. I can't wait!

There isn't a good picture of the front of the cabin, but here's a picture of the back!


3 comments:

Tiffany said...

OH my goodness that looks BEAUTIFUL....wowsers you guys are so lucky to have rich in laws...lol. Many fun memories to come for you guys.

Jodi Pilling said...

That is so great. You will have so much fun!

Kelli Olsen said...

so exciting! We'll have to do a friends weekend get away sometime!