Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Reunion!

Last night we had a little reunion at our place with some friends I grew up with in Ontario. We had so much fun catching up and watching our kiddos play together. It was nice to meet my friend's kids and for them to meet Macy & Kayla. It's weird, with blogs and facebook I feel like I know these little ones, but I haven't even met most of them. lol!

Getting together made me miss the old days. We had a lot of good times together when we were teenagers. (Although I'd never go back..lol) It's weird how after not seeing eachother for years, you can just pick up from where you left off. I think we're definitely going to have to make it more of a priority to see eachother more often. I'm a little disappointed that we didn't get any pictures of the old gang, or of any of the kiddos :( Next time forsure!

So thanks Rob, Thea, Julie, Jeremy and Matt! We had a great time and are looking forward to seeing you all again (hopefully sooner this time)!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Awwww... sounds like fun. I miss those days too! But agreed... I'd never go back! hahaha.