Saturday, June 20, 2009

June happenings...

Ok I know I am WAY overdue for a post, but we've been so busy lately that I wouldn't even know where to begin.


Last Saturday we were looking for something fun to do with Macy. We bought Calaway park passes this year, so we took her and let me tell you...SHE LOVED IT!!!


She had the hardest time waiting in line for her turn. She thought that as soon as we got to the ride she should be able to go on. lol! It was so cute.


Luke had to take her on most of the rides because I had Kayla in the snuggli, but there were a few that we could all go on.


Here are a few pictures:






Then on Monday we took the girls down to Kalispell for a little family vacay! It was so nice to get away and spend some time just the 4 of us. I found TONS of sales and bought so many cute outfits for the girls. I also found some stuff for me (which is so not normal) so it was a very productive trip! lol! We got Kayla a new car seat for when she's out of the infant one. It's SO cute. It's pink with brown and white and orange flowers on it. I LOVE IT!!!


We stayed at a hotel so Macy had lot's of fun swimming in the pool and playing with daddy!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Love the pics of Macy on the rides at Calaway...looks like she loved it. Isn't Kalispell the best little vacation spot EVER, I love the shopping there...glad you could get away for a VACAY !