Today is Father's Day and as I think about that, I can't help but feel so blessed to have the Father that I have. He has been such a great provider my whole life and I have NEVER doubted his love, care and concern for me. Growing up he was a great example as to what kind of a husband I should be looking for when the time came. Someone who'll work hard to support our family, someone who has no issues with getting down and playing with our kids. Someone who'll share in the parenting responsibilities, and I am so happy that I had him as an example so that I could find my soulmate - Luke!
Luke is the BEST dad I know. Macy is SUCH a daddy's girl. She loves to be around him and spend as much time with him as she can. He takes her out on Saturday mornings to run errands with him, he does bath time with her, he plays toys with her, and reads books with her. He's so helpful with both the girls from changing diapers to brushing hair. He is the exact man I dreamed of marrying.
So, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! I love you Luke!!!



5 comments:
Happy Father's Day Lukas Pukas! Your pretty lucky to have 3 beautiful girls!...and I guess they're lucky to have you too!
cute pic - did Aunt Naomi give you that dress for Macy? (she did for Annabelle!) it's so cute, I love it!
What a nice tribute to LUKE...what a great picture of Luke and the girls.
Thanks for the compliments! No Kirsten I found that dress at TJ Max in Kalispell.
Post a Comment