On Saturday night our friends Ryan & Kelli Olsen had us and some of our other friends over for a potluck dinner. Normally we leave the kids at home with sitters, but we thought it would be nice for all the kids to come since we hadn't seen eachothers kids in FOREVER!!! We had so much fun catching up and watching the kids play together. There were 9 kids there and 4 of them were all born within a couple months of eachother so it was really fun to watch them interact! lol!
Out of the 5 ladies there, 3 of us were preggers so we got some fun belly pictures. I am due first (in April) and Michelle and Judy are due a couple months after me (in June)!
Here's a picture of all the kids (minus Jaden). It's hard to get a picture with all of them looking.
Here's a picture of Blake & Macy. They're 2 days apart. They're not as lovey as they used to be! lol!
Then...


Here's a picture of "the girls". They are are so fun! I miss not living close to them anymore and not being able to hang out more often.
Thanks Kelli for getting us all together again!On another note, here's a picture of my sister-in-law Karyn and I who are due 3 weeks apart from eachother! (I had already put my pj's on so that's why I look so frumpy..lol)! Can't wait for these babies to come and see them all together (my sister is having a baby boy 8 weeks after me so we'll have 3 so close together...so excited!!!!)








3 comments:
great lookin bunch of ladies! I love how the first couple of pics of Blake and Macy they're so close and cuddly and then the now pic they won't even look at each other, and Blake is actually trying to get away from Macy...lol! Give them a few more years and they'll be cuddly again!
Wow, macy used to have a big chubby face, eh? Good thing some of that has dissappeared!!
Post a Comment