Ok I just had to post a picture of Macy folding her arms. Everytime we sit down to eat or when we put her to bed, she slaps her hands on her arms (at lightning speed) for like a second and then at the end of the prayer she says "Ya Ya"for Amen! It's so cute! I love that now she just knows that that's what we do before we eat!
Lately Macy's been VERY interested in books (no not as a chew toy anymore) and yesterday she was lying down on her back holding a book and jibber jabbering away as if she were "reading" it. Then she'd look at me and smile this cheesy grin like "Aren't I so funny" haha. I love that she loves books and that she's finally starting to sit and listen for a little while.
I am a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful girls, Macy (2007) and Kayla (2009). My husband and I have been married for 7 years. I feel so blessed to be where I am today! I love my life and wouldn't change a thing!
1 comment:
I just love that sleeper that you got her!
Post a Comment