The other day Luke kept pressuring me to go get Macy's passport renewed and I didn't see what the big rush was. I was like, settle down I'll get it done soon. What I didn't realize was that he was surprising me with a trip to HAWAII!!! I seriously have the best husband EVER!!! Our 5th annivesary is coming up in November, so he booked us a trip to go then. I am SO excited. We went to Hawaii with my parents right before we put our papers in to adopt Macy and LOVED it. I am so looking forward to just parking my butt on the beach and soaking in the sun. We're going to go to the Polynesian Culture Center (which I love), the Dole Plantation (which me skipped last time) and Luke really wants to go to Pearl Harbour. I'm also looking forward to spending some time in Waikiki. I loved all the shops along the beach. It's such a beautiful place.
Luke rented us a vacation home so we could still go outside in the backyard and hang out after we put Macy to bed. I'm so excited it's going to be so fun. I won't have any summer maternity clothes as my "big" time will be in the winter/spring, so I'll have to see if I can find a couple things to tide me over for that week. haha
If anyone knows of any other fun things to do in Hawaii, please let me know. We went parasailing last time, but I think that kinda stuff (scuba diving, snorkelling, parasailing etc.) will be too hard with Macy.
I Do Now
1 week ago


4 comments:
ok that warrants a best husband ever comment!
How exciting! We found that the second trimester is a great time to travel. Have fun!
We'll be thinking of you guys in sunny Hawaii while we're down in Mexico in November, lol. We'll both be big bellied lying on the beach.
yeah, sounds like fun...you can borrow all my summer preggo clothes, but only if you stop in LA:) seriously though, even if you just have a layover here, let me know -I love meeting people at the airport that I hardly get to see, and it's only 10 minutes from my house
Post a Comment