Just thought I'd let all you faithful blog readers know that I won't be posting anything for the next week as I'm leaving today to go to my parents place. My sister is coming down tomorrow too and some friends are flying in from Toronto on Sunday, so we're all going to head down to my brother-in-law's uncle's cabin in Whitefish. I'm SOOO excited. I can't wait to go shopping down there - again! haha
Last time we went, we didn't bring Macy, now this time Macy and I are leaving Luke at home :( Unfortunately he has to work (someone's got to pay for my shopping habits) so he can't make it.
Well, I'll fill you in on how the trip went. We shall see, there will be 4 kinds under 4! Yikes! haha
Ooh, also I forgot to mention, that yesterday my brother and sister in law had another baby! (Shawn & Antonia). They haven't named her yet, but everyone's doing healthy and well. This is their 3rd daughter now. Poor Shawn in a house full of Estrogen! haha
While I'm updating you all, I'll give you a quick little update on everyone, as I know it's hard to keep up with who has how many kids and who's are who's???
Shawn & Antonia have Emily, Julia & new baby girl (no name yet)
Janessa & Stephen have Kaden, Ryder & Kenzie
Carissa & Luke have Macy & baby on the way
Chad is busy working with people with special needs
Kyle & Karyn have Sierra, Hailey & baby on the way (she's due a couple weeks before me)
Paul is just waiting to get his mission call, should be any day now! woohoo!
So there's a little update on my siblings and now at least when I mention kids names, you have a chart to refer to as to who they belong to! haha
Well, I'm off to pack, have a great week everyone!
Pigs And Dogs
2 days ago


2 comments:
thatnks for the update -you'll have to make sure to post where Paul gets called to!!
I am also glad for the update. And tell Shawn and Antonia congrats!! How exciting for your family. I'm also excited for Paul...he'll be such a great missionary!
Post a Comment