So a lot has happened since my last post. We've finally moved up here and are settling in quite nicely. I've even been able to meet some other mom's and hang out a bit with them. I'm pretty excited because the ladies in the ward seem really friendly and inclusive.
We moved up here on Saturday and were so lucky to have Kyle and Karyn and Paul come up and help us SOOO much with the move. Karyn stayed at the house with me and helped me unpack while the guys took some stuff to the storage unit and returned the truck to U-Haul.
After they got back, we all went to Stampede together. It was nice to hang out with Kyle and Karyn one last time before they left and we're living up here.
So far, things are going really well and I'm looking forward to being able to buy a house up here so we can just be a little more settled.
Yesterday, Luke surprised me with a package that came in the mail, it was a.............................. Wii Fit board!!! YAY!!! I've wanted one now for a while. I did it yesterday for 45 minutes and let me tell you I was SWEATING!!! It was so fun. Who would have thought that excercising could be fun.
Well, I better run, I have to wash our breakfast dishes while Macy's down for a nap.
I Do Now
1 week ago


5 comments:
Love the new layout. I keep stopping myself from wanting to change mine every week. Good luck in your new home and everything.
I'm so jealous about your wii fit!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you guys get settled in quickly up there!
congrats on the successful move!
I'm so glad that we could help you guys out and we had a blast at Stampede with you guys. We're really going to miss having you guys so close. We'll for sure have to make plans this summer. I'm thinking zoo, shopping, Ikea.
Sounds like you are all settled in. I love the comment about the girls in your ward being all inclusive...hilarious. LOL. Have fun house hunting !!!
Post a Comment