Friday, July 25, 2008

A new find.....

So Macy has recently discovered a WONDERFUL new toy..............her NOSE!!! That's right, her new favorite thing to do is to stick her finger as far up in her nose as she possibly can. The other day she did it so high that she started crying. I'm not even kidding! I'm trying to curb this new found fun, but I'm not sure what to do. If I keep telling her "No" it draws attention to it, but if I ignore it, will she stop? How do I know if this just a phase or a new found habit that will stick! Ugh! What's your suggestion?


8 comments:

Julie Weiss said...

tyler found a bugger (sp?) up there the other day and kept it on his finger the whole car ride home. he was fascinated and would not stop looking at it. he was really sad when he lost it on the ground after he got out.

Skye said...

Oh my gosh! This had me laughing out loud!!!!! She's so cute! Even with her finger shoved up her nose!!!

mommy's thoughts! said...

I have to say I think that is the funiest picture ever! what a cutie pie!

Tiffany said...

That's hilarious, totally a wedding video picture for SURE.

The Whiddens said...

Yep, that picture is absolutely hilarious! I really have no advice to give. I have no idea what you could do to make it stop. But seriously - the picture - SO FUNNY!

Rayanna Hogg said...

That's hilarious!! Cute Picture. Remember ALL kids discover their noes... unfortanatly!

Jodi Pilling said...

OH my heck that is SO funny! I think all kids go through this phase. But you better watch out...next thing you know she will be trying to stick other things besides her finger up her nose.

Terri-Ann said...

My 2 1/2 year old has been doing it for six months. If you discover the antidote, let me know! The way he tells it, why bother with a kleenex if your finger does the job just as well!

Terri-Ann Martin Gawthroupe