Thursday, June 19, 2008

Great Falls!

Yesterday Macy and I went down to Great Falls with my good friend Tiffany Sloan for one last shopping trip before I move. We had SO much fun laughing and joking around. It was all around a wonderful day. It started off great with the nicest border officer and continued to be fabulous with TONS of sales! Bath & Body Works had their huge seni-annual sale and everything was under $5. It was great.

I bought Macy the cutest bedding for her big girl bed at Target, and I got myself some much needed church clothes. I was also pretty excited that after searching for a cute bathing suit for weeks, I finally found "The One" haha. Tiffany was laughing so hard at me because I was trying to figure out how I could "alter" it so it didn't show "too much"! haha

To end the trip off right, the guy at the border didn't charge us any duty! It was a great day!

Here is a pic of Macy's cute big girl bedding!



3 comments:

Rayanna Hogg said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun trip!! I love the bedding so adorable!

Tiffany said...

It was such a fun trip. Definatly it way to leave me, your bestest friend EVER...LOL. I am going to miss you so much girl, You will defintitly have to come down for more trips to Greatfalls. Super fun day !

mommy's thoughts! said...

Oh my gosh! I love that big girl bed, how cute! She is getting so big now.