Well, this Saturday was Sierra's birthday party. I can't believe that she's already 3! She's such a cutie. Kyle and Karyn had everyone over for some cake and we all played Rockband! It was a blast! Macy had so much fun playing with her cousins and crawling through their toy tunnel.
I had to take a few snapshots of the guys playing Rockband! They were SOOO serious. It was hilarious.






3 comments:
That was the best picture you could put of us playing? Was I on drums?
That's hilarious, what a bunch of duds on Rock band, have they ever seen a rock show before ? I wanted to see some knarly faces and long tongues hanging out...LOL. Looks like fun.
We're glad that you guys could come over for Sierra's party. We had so much fun. We didn't even end up cutting the Tinkerbell cake until everyone left, lol.
Post a Comment