Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fun with the cousins!!!

Last week my sister Janessa came down with her kids and Macy got a taste of CHAOS!!! haha. There was her 3 kids, Macy, Sierra, and my brother's 2 girls...7 kids in total and Macy just didn't know what to do when they all started running around and screaming, so she just started to cry! haha. It was so funny. The whole family went to McD's for lunch to let the kids play in the playplace and Macy thought that was so much fun. It was so nice to Janessa and Stephen and the kids.




On Saturday we went over to Luke's parents place and Macy's other cousins were there. She had fun playing with them and they had fun pulling her around in this little toy wagon they found. She loved it!




On Monday, Tiff and I took the kids to the park for a picnic. We had so much fun walking around the park. Macy just sat in her stroller and went along for the ride. She's such a good little girl!




I've been thinking a lot lately about all the things that I've been blessed with in my life and Luke and Macy have definitely topped the list. Luke is the most amazing husband ever!!! He's so supportive of me and he cares so much about how I'm doing and feeling, he's just so caring and knows exactly what to say to calm me down. I love him SO much!

I also couldn't imagine my life without our little Macy. She is my personal ray of sunshine everyday. I love when she wakes up in the morning and I walk into her room and she gives me the biggest cheesiest smile ever! I love her so much and thank my Heavenly Father everyday for her. She is such a blessing in our lives.
I just had to post ths picture of Macy. I gave her a little purse to play with and she just LOVED it, she would not let it go, it was SO cute.

3 comments:

Luke Molcak said...

Thanks Babe, I love you too!! She sure is a cutie, we are pretty lucky!!

Tiffany said...

What a cute blog entry. It was fun at the park...we will do it again..Soon !

Karyn said...

Hey Carissa, that picture of Macy with the purse is so cute.