Saturday, April 19, 2008

Fun with Friends & Family!

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever, but I just haven't had any time to sit down and just do it! We've been so busy and done so many fun things, that I don't know where to start.


Last Tuesday, Karyn was sweet enough to get us tickets to "The Wiggles" concert. I was a little nervous as to how Macy would be, but to my surprise she LOVED it. She kept bouncing up and down and clapping her hands and screaming. It was so cute. I'm so grateful that she has such a love for music......as anyone who knows me knows that that is my PASSION!!! She always tries to stand on her tippy-toes and play my piano and whenever music comes on she always does a little "aaaahhhhh". It's so cute, she's really trying to sing to the music. So I'm glad that she enjoyed the concert with her cousins!




On Wednesday Macy & I went to Hollywood Babes at the Movie Mill with my good friend Michelle Harker and her little guy Blake (him and Macy are only 2 days apart). We saw 27 dresses. The kids were SO good. I just sat Macy in her little portable high chair and gave her some books and toys and she just sat there. It was great. After that we went to BP's for lunch. It was so fun to watch Blake & Macy interact, although Macy kept trying to hit and bite Blake. Later that night Hunter Sloan came over to play and she kept trying to hit him too! Hunter was so good and patient with her though. Gotta love when your kids are the "trouble makers" haha.



On Thursday my good friend Tiffany and I went down to Great Falls for a shopping day! We had a little mishap on the road on our way there where the wind (and a combination of me trying to lean and get Macy's bottle) took us right off the road and into the ditch! lol! Luckily we and my van were totally fine. We carried on our way and had a super fun day shopping.
So that was my week in a nutshell, The Wiggles, The movies, and Nearly dying in Montana! haha!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey I would totally do Great falls again...even with all our adventures. What would life be without all the adventure. Look like you had a fun week. Have a fabulous day !

Emily said...

Hey! I saw your message on Kris's blog and I just wanted to inform you that you can get the alice in wonderland movie at walmart! We both went and bought it! If it's not there then they can order it for you! Such a classic!