Thursday, October 6, 2011

Painting!

We started painting our house in June and quickly realized that starting a huge painting job at the beginning of summer was not the smartest idea! I mean who wants to stay inside on beautiful summer days to paint? So after being annoyed that the painting was taking forever (because I only worked on it at night) we hired a painter to come finish it. He's been here the past few days and should "hopefully" be done tomorrow! I can't wait to have it all done, I've been wanting to paint since we moved in. When we bought the house ALL the walls, trim, doors and baseboards were are the same shade of brown!
(See it really was ALL the same color)

I knew when we bought the house that painting was inevitable, but it was a HUGE project and I'm so glad to have it just about done! I'll post some pictures after thanksgiving.

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving weekend and eat lot's of turkey and enjoy some time with your families!

No comments: