Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Anniversary!

Today is mine and Luke's 8th anniversary! I can't believe it's been 8 years already, although I have a hard time remembering life without him. In the span of 8 years we have:

1. Gone through the struggle of infertility
2. Experienced the joy of adoption
3. Traveled to California, Utah, Vegas, Florida & Hawaii (twice)
4. Moved 3 times
5. Bought 2 houses
6. Endured MANY rounds of fertility
7. Welcomed another healthy baby girl
8. Gone through more than 10 vehicles
9. Attended 5 wards
10. Lost 2 grandparents

and so much more! I'm so thankful to have Luke as my partner in crime. He knows me so well, and knows just what I need (most of the time...lol). He really is the best dad for our girls. He's loving and caring and spends lot's a quality time with them. I'm definitely looking forward to our future together!

Another exciting event that happened on this day 4 years ago, was bringing our beautiful little Macy to the Temple. It was so magical having her sealed to us for time and all eternity. I remember dressing her all up in white and the pure joy I felt after. I felt like FINALLY all ours! She has blessed our lives more than we could have even imagined. Now at 4 and a half years old, she is such a loving, spunky, and funny little girl. We love you Macy girl!!!




2 comments:

Kelli Olsen said...

Happy Anniversary! We're right behind ya. I can't believe its been 8 years since we all got married!

Kirsten Treff said...

Congratulations!!!