Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Firsts...

Like everyone else I know, this week has been a week of firsts. Yesterday was Macy's first day of ballet/tap and today was her first day of Preschool. I loved getting Macy all ready for her first dance class. She was SO excited and tried on her stuff like a million times yesterday. If you know Macy well, you know that she HATES HATES HATES getting her hair brushed. Like I'm talking full on meltdown if I even pick up the brush, so I knew she was excited to go when I had to brush her hair into a bun and she didn't even cry! lol! It was really cute watching her and all the little girlies in her class dance around. When we got there she ran over to her dance teacher (whom she has never met) and gave her a big hug! It was so cute. Then she met a little girl named Raya and they held hands for most of the class. It was seriously adorable.


Today was Macy's first day of Preschool. She was excited to go, but this is her second year in preschool so she wasn't AS excited as she was about dance. She knew EXACTLY what outfit she wanted to wear. She had been planning it for weeks. She looked so grown up as I dropped her off. I can't believe that she's going to be in KINDERGARTEN next year...CRAZY!!! When I picked her up after preschool, I asked if she had fun and her reply was "ya, can we go get some pizza?"...lol. You're too funny Macy's. I guess pizza was a bit more interesting than the first day of preschool!

No comments: