
See...I told ya...lol! This girl can literally sleep anywhere!
For those of you that know Macy well, you know that she is known for her gorgeous locks. What you may not know is that she HATES and I mean HATES getting her hair brushed, combed, touched etc! I know, bad combination gorgeous hair - but no one can touch it! So last week was the final straw, I didn't want to fight to brush it so we decided together that it would be best to cut it. So the next day I took her to the salon, and we chopped it off. It hasn't totally solved our problem, but it's definitely helped the situation. Since I was in the hair cutting mood, I decided it was probably time for Kayla's mullet to go too. So I grabbed my scissors and chopped it into a cute little bob. I'm happy with the result and it's much easier to do now too!
Here are my girlies and their new do's:
Macy's hair is still long, but believe it or not, she had over 6 inches cut off!


1 comment:
Cute girlies! Good job on Kayla's hair!
Post a Comment