The other day Macy and I were playing Dr's office and it was my turn to be the Dr, so this was our conversation:
Me: So miss Macy, what brings you in to the Dr's office today?
Macy: Well, I have a date tomorrow with Sam so I have to make sure I'm not sick...
Me: (trying not to laugh) hmm, I see, so who is this Sam?
Macy: My boyfriend
Me: Oh. So where do you know Sam from?
Macy: Preschool
Me; Oh. Ok. Well, let's check you out and make sure you're not sick. (I listen to her heart and then check her temperature) Oh no, you have a fever...
Macy: hmm, I think it's BIEBER FEVER!!!
Are you freakin' kidding me??? How does she know about Bieber fever? She's not even 4 yet, and why is she planning a date with her boyfriend? Where is my baby?
So I ask her preschool teachers who this Sam kid is, and it turns out, that there isn't a Sam in her preschool, so I asked her about it, and she said she met him at McD's in the playland. The weird thing is, when we got home, she walked into the house and started calling out for Sam "Sam are you here? Come on out Sam". So....do you think he's an imaginary friend? I can't handle Bieber fever and an imaginary "boyfriend" all at once! lol!
Me: So miss Macy, what brings you in to the Dr's office today?
Macy: Well, I have a date tomorrow with Sam so I have to make sure I'm not sick...
Me: (trying not to laugh) hmm, I see, so who is this Sam?
Macy: My boyfriend
Me: Oh. So where do you know Sam from?
Macy: Preschool
Me; Oh. Ok. Well, let's check you out and make sure you're not sick. (I listen to her heart and then check her temperature) Oh no, you have a fever...
Macy: hmm, I think it's BIEBER FEVER!!!
Are you freakin' kidding me??? How does she know about Bieber fever? She's not even 4 yet, and why is she planning a date with her boyfriend? Where is my baby?
So I ask her preschool teachers who this Sam kid is, and it turns out, that there isn't a Sam in her preschool, so I asked her about it, and she said she met him at McD's in the playland. The weird thing is, when we got home, she walked into the house and started calling out for Sam "Sam are you here? Come on out Sam". So....do you think he's an imaginary friend? I can't handle Bieber fever and an imaginary "boyfriend" all at once! lol!



2 comments:
THAT is hilarious. How could anyone not love the Big Bieb!! Did you tell her that he's from the same province that her mommy grew up in? I bet she'll be really impressed.
HAHAHA! LOL!! Seriously, that cracks me up!
Post a Comment