Monday, October 18, 2010

one smart cookie!

well, we're having another go at potty training with miss Macy! So this is how our conversation went today:

Me: Macy if you poop on the potty you can have ANYTHING you want
Macy: (just stands there and stares at me)
Me: ANYTHING
Macy: hmm, how about a Pez?
Me: YES, for sure you can have a pez if you poop on the potty
Macy: NO not a PEZ a PET!
Me: oh, uh ya, you can even have a pet, like a cute little goldfish like your cousins have, or maybe even a hamster...
Macy: oh GROSS! I'm so excited to get my little PUPPY!!!
Me: oh crap! (just though that one didn't say it) Well, um, I don't think we can get a puppy, but maybe a barbie???

and then she proceeded to poop her pants! I guess she thought she could pull a fast one on me! lol.

4 comments:

Skye said...

Oh gosh! I'm so sorry but i'm seriously laughing my head off right now! She's hilarious!!!

Tiffany said...

OH my goodness Macy girl that is just to funny...you are a smart one. Good luck with her :) Made me laugh.

Tiffany said...

OH my goodness Macy girl that is just to funny...you are a smart one. Good luck with her :) Made me laugh.

Kirsten Treff said...

lol!!! I'll have to remember that with Annabelle ;)