I am looking forward to thanksgiving this weekend. I'm hoping that I'll get to have dinner with my family, but I'm not sure as their dinner is on Friday and Luke has to work, so if he can swing a ride with his siblings then I'm hoping that I can go down early...
I think Luke's family's having their dinner on Saturday, so that should be fun. Macy loves running around with her cousins, and Kayla thinks she's such a big girl when she's around them.
Macy is SOOO looking forward to Halloween. She's been asking me if she could be a cat for Halloween for FOREVER!!! I got her the CUTEST cat costume ever. So naturally if Macy's going to be a cat then Kayla just HAS to be.........................................a MOUSE! How cute. I'm not going to give anything away, but there may or may not be tutu's involved...ok I TOTALLY gave it away, but they're costumes are so adorable, I can't wait to put the girls in them.
Macy and I also did a little decorating for Halloween. When it came time to put up the bats on the walls she was a little unsure as she thought they looked to scary, but then I convinced her and she was pretty excited about it. Later she said "oooh it's so spooky in here" hahaha.
Well, Kayla just woke up from her nap so I better run, but I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and hopefully I'll come back and blog about it SOONER than later! ;)
Here's a pic of our spooooky decorations!
and here's a pic of my kids because I think they're so cute! lol.


1 comment:
Welcome back! They are VERY cute indeed!
Post a Comment