Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloweeners!

Here are some pictures of my little halloweeners! we went to our ward trunk or treat on Friday night, and then Luke took Macy out on Sunday night to go trick or treating on our street.


I have to admit, I am excited that Halloween is over, now I can focus on CHRISTMAS!!! Woohoo! I love Christmas so much. Macy has told me everyday that all she wants for Christmas is a princess towel and a barbie car! EASY PEASY! Well, Kay Kay just woke up so I better get off the computer!

3 comments:

Dashanne said...

Your girls are so cute, love their costumes!

Kelli Olsen said...

They are so adorable! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys sometime over the Christmas holidays!

The Whiddens said...

Those costumes are SO adorable! It also could be that your girls are adorable too...they could probably wear paper bags and still look cute!! :)