Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Girls Weekend

Well, my weekend full of girls nights out was wonderful. The Kelly Clarkson concert was great. Our seats were pretty terrible, but she puts on a great show. It made me want to be a singer for sure! lol.

Then on Saturday night I went to my New Moon party. I had so much fun hanging out with the girls and letting loose and being silly. One of the girls made these super cute vampire and werewolf cupcakes. They were so cute. We had "bloody mary's" to drink, and we made t-shirts aswell. Mine said "Team Edward...shhh don't tell my husband!!!" lol. I met a few new ladies and am having one of them over on Thursday morning with her kids that are the same age as mine so that should be fun.

I have to give a big shout out to my wonderful hubby who fed, bathed and put both girls to bed both nights. Thanks for being such a great partner and for supporting me in the things that I want to do. You're the best. LOVE YOU!!!
Here's some of us crazy "twi-moms"

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

How fun to go out two nights in a row...you lucky girl. Miss you tons! When is luke's auction night for pay back now..hehe?

Dashanne said...

Thanks for the fun play date!!!!

Wasnt New Moon awesome!!!!