So I'm definitely feeling a little spoiled this weekend. To start everything off Macy's doing AMAZING with her potty trining. She hasn't had one accident today and yesterday she only had one that she couldn't make it to the potty in time. Not only is she going when I tell her to, but today she comes up to me and says "potty mama" and runs over to the potty. So I feel a little spoiled there as I've been hearing nightmare stories from friends about potty training.
So on top of great potty training, I'm going to the Kelly Clarkson concert tonight with my friend Jenine. Luke and Jenine's husband work together and at work they had a silent auction for some tickets and they got them cheap so since Jenine and I are friends, the hubbies decided to get us the tickets as a little gift!
Then tomorrow night is another girls night out. My friend Ashley is having a "New Moon" party at her house and then we're going to see the movie. I think there's like 15 of us going together. We're all making team "Edward" or "Jacob" shirts and we're going to make a scene! lol. I'm DEFINITELY a team EDWARD!!!!! lol. I'm even debating putting an iron on transfer of his face on my shirt? Ok, maybe that's taking things a little too far...we'll see. lol.
So I'll update the blog after these fun events! I'll be sure to bring my camera along.
I Do Now
1 week ago


5 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! I have to tell you I'm jealous though, that you get to see the movie, I wasn't even thinking, and it's sold out here for like a week or more! Have fun, and I can't wait to see pics! Go Team Edward!
You're a big Nerd... I hope in the movie, Jacob eats Edward... that would be a good twist!! Ha ha, I know, I'm hilarious!!! have fun...
Yer so funny. I'm team Jacob...sorry! Not sure I like Luke's idea though!
Pay no attention to him...he's just JEALOUS of Edward! haha. Love you babe!
lololol... I seriously just burst out laughing at Luke's comment.
Post a Comment