Thursday, March 27, 2008

Shop 'til you drop!


After a long day of swimming and going out for lunch, we took a little trip to Walmart. After walking around for like 20 minutes, Macy fell asleep right in the shopping cart. Her head was leaning on the front of the cart, so to make it a bit more comfy, I stuck a diaper to pad the bar a bit. What a white-trash mom I am! haha. Hey, it did the job. We finished our shopping and Macy got a little cat nap.


Last Sunday, Macy took her first steps (like real steps, not just a flukey shuffle of the feet that looks like a step) so all week I've been trying to get her to walk a bit more. At my parents house she took a bunch of steps. She's doing so good. I'm excited to see how long it takes for her to start walking for real!







3 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is TOTALLY Crazy that she is walking so well, you are going to have your hands full girl...Walking before one...YIKES. Hey it was fun yesturday we will definatly do it again. Love the picture of her asleep in the shopping cart. What a trooper !!!

Emily said...

How CUTE... love the pic of her sleeping!

Jodi Pilling said...

GO Macy! What a good little walker.