Well, this past weekend was Macy's first Easter! She had no idea what was going on, but she sure had a blast playing with the little plastic eggs. It actually kinda worked out, Macy got to have what she wanted (the plastic egg) and I got the yummy treats inside! haha.
We started our festivities with an Easter Egg Hunt at my mom's house. My sister in law Antonia was sweet enough to organize it and fill all of the eggs, and even filled some with animal cookies for Macy. We hid the eggs in the backyard and Macy and some of her cousins went around and found them. It was so fun to see all the kids together having fun. I sure wish that my two nephews and my niece could have come down to share in the fun, but I guess Devon is a far trip to make for an Egg Hunt!
Here are a few pics from Macy's first Egg Hunt at Grandma's house:
Macy was lucky enough to get a second Egg Hunt today with our Mom's & Tot's group. We had 14 kids there (I think) and we had such a nice time. The kids all played really well together, and the weather was BEAUTIFUL!!! Here are a few pics:









No comments:
Post a Comment