Friday, February 8, 2008

A Tooth!

Well, I forgot to do this post when it happened, but after MANY months of red cheeks, drooling, and crankiness, Macy finally sprouted her first tooth on January 28th. She looks so cute when she smiles and you just see this one little pearly white.







She's learned to pull her self up to standing and she's started walking around the furniture. She's getting so big, I couldn't believe it, the other day I put her little ride on toy infront of her and she grabbed on to it and started walking with it. It's so exciting to see her hitting her milestones. She's gets so excited everytime she figures out something new she can do. She's figured out how to wave (except she waves towards herself instead of other people) so that's what she's doing on her little ride on toy!








3 comments:

Tiffany said...

AWww what a cutie pie, I can't believe how fast our little ones are growing. Before you know she is going to be walking.

Tiffany said...

AWww what a cutie pie, I can't believe how fast our little ones are growing. Before you know she is going to be walking.

Karyn said...

The picture of Macy with the ride on toy is so cute, it's like when Sierra just started pushing it around and starting to walk. Won't be long now.