Thursday, February 14, 2008

Handmade Bows!

Well, I've wanted to do this for a while now, but just haven't found the time but I finally did it, I made Macy some new bows for her hair. I've seen those super cute "huge" bows in other little girls hair, and it seems like everytime I ask their mom where they got them they say "the States"! arrh. So frustrating so I decided to make my own! They're kinda time consuming to make, but they turned out SOOO cute. Here are some pics of the most recent ones I've done.










So today when I was at the pool with Macy in the change room, she stood all by herself for a few seconds. I was a little shocked. So when I went over to my parents house for supper tonight, I was telling my mom and decided to see if she'd do it again and she did. She stood balancing for 15 seconds...that's right 15 seconds! I was so excited. She's only 8 months old. She's doing so good. I love her so much. She's such an independant little girl and she wants to be able to do everything that she sees other kids doing. She thinks she's so much bigger than she really is! lol!

2 comments:

Karyn said...

Those bows are super cute Carissa, I especially like the pink and brown one that Macy is wearing. Very cute

Kirsten Treff said...

very cute bows! and such a creative mom to make them!