Wednesday, January 30, 2008

For Kirsten! lol!

Well, I've been getting some flack from my cousin about my blog being so outdated, that I thought I should update it. LOL! We had a big milestone two days ago, Macy cut her first tooth! She's been teething for quite awhile and months ago I thought it was going to cut through but I waited and waited and finally it came! YAY! She's growing so fast I can't believe that she's already eight months old. She's getting to be so much fun. She's such a cutie, but can really be a turkey sometimes. She personality is really coming out. The other day I walked into her room and this was the look that I got!



She thinks she's such a big girl now because she can pull herself up. For Christmas, my mom bought her a walker and she absolutely LOVES it. The other day I walked into the living room and she was parked RIGHT infront of the TV. She's such a funny girl.



So with her new found freedom (crawling) she has decided that she wants to know what's inside of EVERY cupboard, drawer, closet etc!



I was playing around in Picasa and I loved this picture of Macy playing with her toys and books so I thought I'd share it.



Well, lot's is happening with us too, Luke got a new job so we're moving. Luke's already moved because he had to start his job, but Macy and I are still here waiting until our house sells and then we'll be reunited again! YAY! I'm hoping our house sells soon so we're not apart for too long. I know it's really hard on him to be away from Macy. He's such a good dad and plays with her ALL the time. Yesterday I called him at work and I put the phone to Macy's ear and when he started talking she got SOOO excited. She definitely loves her daddy.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey, about freakin time you updated this thing, I hope you know now that you are moving off to the big city I want this thing updated OFTEN !!! We are going to miss you guys so MUCH. Macy is getting so big, and is totally adorable...LUVS, Tiff

Kirsten Treff said...

Yeah, great update! I can understand your hesitation... Anyway, David is way more industrious than I am - I'm lucky to have him. As for CA snow, it's one thing that makes Southern CA so great- the beach and the mountains are only about 1 1/2 hours apart, so you can get the best of both worlds! The downside...10 million people+ crammed into the area, traffic, and exhorbitant prices on everything! We'll see how long we stay...

Emily said...

Took you long enough! haha. Love the pics. She is absolutely adorable!

Mike Peterson said...

Nice pictures. Looks like she is growing up real quick.

How is the house selling going? We just bought a house on the west side, but we are planning on keeping our current place as a rental. I'm scared to try and sell in this market as I've heard things are sitting for a long time. Are things looking more promising for you guys? Good luck!

P.S. - I don't have a blogger blog, but since I can't post on here without an account, I created one. The real link to my website is MIKEANDKENNEDY.COM

Cindi said...

your little girl is so cute! My Kaitlyn is the same age and starting to explore EVERYTHING. So sad to hear you guys are moving! Do you mind if I link to your blog? Talk to you soon.
cindi.ccfoss.com

Karyn said...

I've been waiting for you to update this thing, lol. I started my own now, then I noticed that we chose the same template, lol. Go figure. Anyways I changed mine to a different pink so that you wouldn't think I was copying you.

Love you,
Karyn

P.S. My blog is kormston.blogspot.com