Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A long time overdue!

Well, I havent's updated my blog in FOREVER, so I thought I would do a huge update of everything that has happened since August. October 1st we all (13 of my side of the family) flew down to Florida to go to Disney World. We had a such a blast. It was so nice to spend time with the family and seeing the excitement on my nieces faces. My niece Emily got to dress up like Tinkerbell and she just looked so cute.

After Disneyworld came Halloween. While down in Florida, my sister in law Karyn and I found the cutest little pirates costumes at Target, so we bought them for Macy and my niece Sierra. They looked sooo cute. We took them trick or Treating at the mall and had a blast.
On November 8th, it was mine and Luke's 4th anniversary and we got the BEST present ever!!! We were so blessed to Macy sealed to us on that day. This is what adoption is all about, so this was our big event that we'd been waiting for ever since she was placed in our arms. She behaved so well, and looked like an Angel in her white dress. The follwing Sunday (Nov. 11th) we had her baby blessing in church. We had a big luncheon at our house after and it was so fun to see everyone.



On Nov. 17th Luke and I participated in the Jingle Bell run. It was fun and I was quite pleased with my time. I had to walk it this year as I was pushing Macy in the stroller, and unfortunately, I didn't check the tires and they were flat, so I had to push a 20 pound baby in a stroller with flat tires for 5km's. I was happy that I finished in 38 minutes!

Macy is getting so big, and she's growing up so fast. She's already sitting on her own and playing with all her toys and teething, and holding her own bottle when she eats, and eating solid foods. I can't believe that she's going to be 6 months already. I love her so much and am soooo blessed to be her mother. She's such a fun happy baby. She loves to laugh and smile and we love that she does!








3 comments:

Emily said...

It's about time you've updated your blog! Looks like you are having fun. Congratulations on the sealing! It must have been an amazing day! Miss you tons!

Tiffany said...

About freakin time you updates this thing! Love the post. By the way thanks for including me on your very special day at the temple, I will remeber it always.

Rayanna Hogg said...

Congrat's on your beautiful baby girl!! I'm so happy for you... you have been so blessed.