I can't wait! My little brother is coming home from his mission in like 40 minutes! I have missed him so much! Unfortunately I won't get to see him until Saturday, but I guess that's how it goes when you live in a different city. He reports this Sunday and Ness and I are singing...(I'm kinda nervous...lol). Paul served in new Mexico for a year and then was transferred to Florida for the second year due to bad nose bleeds. In his letters he sounds so much older and so much more spiritual. I can't wait to hug him and hear all his stories about his mission!
I asked Macy yesterday if she remembered uncle Paul (she was only 18 months old when he left) and she looked at the picture and did a little laugh and said "Nope"! lol. It will be weird for Paul I bet to come home to a bunch of new nieces and nephews that were all born after he left.
Well, I better go to bed...2 more sleeps! lol.



No comments:
Post a Comment