Monday, December 13, 2010

Days at home

As a stay-at-home mom, I am lucky enough to be able to spend lot's of time with my beautiful girls. Our activities can get interesting, but we do have lot's of fun together! Here are a few things that have been keeping us busy:

Decorating gingerbread houses

Playing the piano


Playing with our food (ok that one wasn't planned fun, but Kayla did seem to enjoy it...lol)

Playing "bath time" in the sink (ok, again, this one wasn't planned, they were just driving me crazy as I was trying to make dinner and this seemed like a sensible solution...right?)

Eating cookies

Visiting grandma & grandpa

Taking lot's of naps


and playing in the snow

Here's to many more fun days at home with my kiddos!

2 comments:

Dashanne said...

Love your family picture in the snow! We need to have a play date in the new year. Ella & I were looking at soccer pictures & now she keeps asking if Macy can come over! I cant believe how long Macy's hair is, Ella needs to borrow some of it!

Tiffany said...

I too love the family pic in the snow, you are such a beautiful mom, with lots of amazing talents, your girls are so very lucky to have you :)