Sunday, December 14, 2008

Warming up to Santa...

On Saturday night we had our ward Christmas party. We had a lot of fun enjoying great company, great food and a little visit from Jolly old St. Nick! Macy had fun running around with the other kids and chowing down on some yummy cake!

We were curious as to how Macy would act toward Santa this year considering last year she was definitely not a fan! She wouldn't go to him by herself, but when she saw the treat bag he had for her, she kinda warmed up a bit. Kids are too funny, they'll go to anyone if they're handing out goodies! lol!




Here's a pic of Macy and Santa last year!





Here's a pic of Macy somewhat ok with Santa this year!





We're hoping that maybe next year, she'll be a little more excited than scared to see him! lol!

3 comments:

Kelli Olsen said...

My kids still wouldn't go near him if he was handing out toys! They only like him from afar. Nate even got upset when I mentioned Santa would be coming to our house...lol! He was fine after I told him we would be asleep and wouldn't see him.

Tiffany said...

Wow she is looking like a little toddler I can't believe it. I haven't taken my kids to see santa yet....we'll see if I get there. Have a great day.

Karyn said...

She seems much calmer this year, lol. This was the first year that Sierra went to Santa willingly. She really wants this barbie for Christmas and she knew that she would have to tell Santa if she wanted him to bring it for her.