Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Excitement!

Ok, I know I'm a 26 year old, married, mom of almost 2 kids, but I have to admit it, I still get SO excited for Christmas. It's like I'm 10 years old again and the excitement is just ready to burst from me! lol!

The only difference is the reason for all my excitement. When I was younger I couldn't wait to see what I GOT! I couldn't wait to open my stocking, and rip open all my presents. Now I have the same excitement level, but it's for seeing the look on Macy's face when she opens her presents and seeing if she'll grasp the concept of opening presents, and it's about seeing family and seeing all the kids play together. I get excited for the traditions (gingerbread houses, matching jammies, Christmas eve parties, turkey dinners etc.) I am truly as excited now as I was when I was younger! I can't wait to see our families and watch Macy play with all her cousins.

So as my last post before Christmas, I wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope that the excitement of this season will still be with you and that you'll feel the true spirit of Chirstmas as you share your excitement with others!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

1 comment:

Kelli Olsen said...

I get so excited still too! For pretty much the same reason's as you do now! What a great time of year! Have a very Merry Christmas!