Since Luke and I have beeen living apart, it seems like we never have anytime for fun because we only see eachother on the weekends and that's when we need to get all our errands done, so this weekend was SOOO nice to just hang out and relax and spend time together as a family. On Friday we planted a bunch of flowers in the front yard. We put Macy in her playpen while Dad mowed the lawn and I planted the flowers. We put the sprinkler on after that and Macy LOVED it. She kept running over to it and sticking her face in it. It was hilarious. After planting my flowers, I went for a girls night that Luke thought I desperately needed. It was lot's of fun to just hang out with the girls and chat.
Then on Saturday we went to Waterton with Luke's brother and his girlfriend. We had so much fun hiking, and walking around waterton and dipping Macy's feet into the lake. We saw so many people we knew there. I guess it's a popular time to go!
Then on Sunday we went to Henderson for a picnic with Luke's family. It was so fun to watch Macy with her cousins. She wants to be a big girl so bad, but she's not quite there yet. My mother in law did most of the food and it was so yummy. We took the kids to the park and tossed the frisbee around. It was so nice. After that we went back to my inlaws place and played cards.
Then on Monday we went golfing with Luke's brother and his girlfriend. I'm not really that much of a golfer, but I was pretty impressed that I got par on 2 holes! I was pretty happy with that. Then we went to our friends Des & Nicole's place for a BBQ with a bunch of our friends from the ward.
What a great weekend. I miss not having Luke around so it was such a nice treat to be able to spend so much time together. ahhh I can't wait until July when we're living all together again!







1 comment:
thanks for updating your blog honey... that blue t-shirt is not very flattering on Macy, her tummy is hanging out!!
Post a Comment